Our building surveyors prepare schedules, surveys and project manage minor building works and repairs.
When property management issues arise, building surveying solutions are often needed to alleviate problems. As Chartered Surveyors, we understand buildings and can deal with a range of issues, however we also work with expert building surveyors to ensure we deliver a robust and exemplary service for our clients. Between our in-house team and the building surveyors we employ, we can deal with dilapidations, refurbishments, surveys, DDA requirements, asbestos regulations, the Party Wall Act and energy efficiency, to name a few.
Our main areas of service are for:
- Party Wall Surveying
- Schedules of Dilapidation and Condition
- Building Condition Surveys
- Building Pathology, defect inspections
- Structural Surveys
- Measured Surveys
- Building Plans
- Specifications and Schedules of Works
- Project Management of minor building work and repairs
- Commissioning Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
- Preparing Land Registry compliant plans