We undertake valuations on all property types and for a wide range of purposes.
Valuation is a big part of our business; it’s an area in which we excel, as it lies at the heart of many property decisions. All too often people will have different opinions on ‘value’, which is why, being experts in this field, allows us to make the correct valuation by identifying and addressing all of the factors surrounding this process. As RICS Registered Valuers, we use our specialist knowledge of the RICS Appraisal and Valuation Standards (the Red Book) to provide our formal valuations and offer advice on valuation issues in a variety of circumstances:
- Mortgage – we are on the valuation panels for a number of high street lenders.
- Taxation – such as Capital Gains Tax
- Pension funds – including SIPPs
- Development appraisal
- HCA and affordable rent valuations
- leasehold extension/enfranchisement
Valuation is a highly regulated activity as it is imperative to establish a property’s accurate value. We utilise internationally recognised standards to identify and provide the most appropriate advice to our clients.