Property LocationThe Bath House,
Le Cateau Road,
Colchester CO2 7NA.
The property lies just south of Colchester town centre, off the B1026 Butt Road, adjoining the re-developed Colchester Garrison site at Abbey Fields. As well as an adjoining public car park, there are multi-storey car parks nearby at St John's Street and St Mary's.
A new build office, part single-storey, part two-storey construction, arranged around an octagonal Victorian water tower. The single-storey section, which links into the water tower, has a full height glazed fornt (south-facing) elevation and it's own toilet facilities. The two=-storey section is of traditional brick and slate construction with a lift, and a particular feature are the high ceilings and excellent natural light. Each floor has toilet facilities and a kitchen.
Externally, metal railings and gate will enclose the landscaped grounds and there will be 15 car parking spaces (one disabled).
The property will provide the following accommodation:
Two-storey section Ground Floor - Entrance lobby, main office and kitchen 1,419 sq. ft.
First Floor - Landing, main office and kitchen 1,127 sq. ft.
Single-storey section Ground Floor - Main area 1,542 sq. ft.
Total Net Internal Floor Area 4,088 sq. ft. (379.8 sq. m).
- Highly efficient heat pump air heating and cooling system throughout.
- Filtered heat source fresh air system.
- An 8 person Kone passenger lift.
- Category 5E cabling throughout, skirting trunking and floor boxes, carpeting.
- High speed, high capacity broadband.
- Low energy lighting, full fire and security alarm systems.
- Generous toilet and kitchen facilities with air blade hand dryers.
- Fully landscaped external areas and gated parking for 15 cars.
The property is offered on a new full repairing and insuring lease for a term of years to be agreed, and incorporating regular landlords' upward-only rent reviews.
The rent is to be £81,750 per year, exclusive of VAT, rates and all outgoings.
For further information, or to arrange a viewing of this stunning building, please contact the sole letting agents, Morley Riches & Ablewhite, on (01206) 505707; Jon Ablewhite firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the web-site www.bathhousecolchester.co.uk