Commercial Property Management
Our commercial property management portfolio comprises commercial properties across the UK as well as the prestigious Crown Estate marine portfolio in East Anglia and the River Thames.
Property management is a broad subject. It requires a range of skills and involves much more than managing finance and rent collection. Essentially, we are the linchpin between the owner of the property, and the tenants.
Our commercial property management services are flexible and can be as comprehensive as you need. We can advertise your property, source appropriate tenants, organise viewings and ensure the legal aspects of the property process are adhered to throughout your contracts. We conduct regular inspections of properties, arrange repairs and manage any improvement that is needed. Equally, we can take a step back and manage a particular area where you may need guidance.
- We maintain our clients’ property to attract and retain tenants in the most cost effective way possible
- We set rents creating a specific balance between a maximum level that is realistic for the current market and one that is sustainable to the tenant
- We ensure our clients are kept up to date with changes in regulations that are relevant and necessary to them and their property
- We listen, helping with any property management scenario and making the process as easy and pain free as possible
As a small team, experienced in property management that’s backed by a dedicated software system, we have a good understanding of how to effectively liaise with tenants due to the diverse range of properties we manage. Our exemplary service has meant many of our clients have instructed us to manage properties outside of East Anglia and we consistently retain our management instructions for long periods.
Clients choose to work with our friendly, professional team time and time again because we consistently deliver a quality service that makes their lives easier. Our plain-speaking approach ensures everyone is kept on the same page and that a project can move forward in a timely and cost-effective way.
What people say about working with us
- "Griffin Chapman has a long-standing relationship with Morley Riches & Ablewhite. Our experience is that they are highly professional, efficient and proactive. We have been pleased to recommend a number of our clients to Morley Riches & Ablewhite for assistance in property matters. The feedback that we have received has been highly positive. We have also been pleased to co-sponsor a number of successful corporate events with Morley Riches & Ablewhite over recent years."Griffin Chapman, Chartered Accountants
- "Dudley Smith Partnership has enjoyed a long and positive professional relationship with Morley Riches and Ablewhite. Their broad professional services are delivered with efficiency and they display a practical approach together with proactive client service. Our respective firms have from time to time worked jointly on projects over the years and we are pleased to recommend Morley Riches and Ablewhite when the opportunity arises."Dudley Smith Partnership
- "Morley, Riches & Ablewhite – forgettable name, but seriously unforgettable service! We engaged MRA about 3 years’ ago on recommendation. We have never regretted it. Good, practical advice on all property aspects, including new leases, professional discussions with existing Landlords and advice generally. At all times the service has been prompt, professional and cost-effective. Communication skills are first rate and we have confidence in the calibre of MRA’s team and their ability to provide commercial insight and evolve innovative win / win solutions."John May, Director, Thompson & Morgan Group Holdings Limited
- "We are very happy with the friendly, professional and pro-active commercial property management service which we receive from Jon Ablewhite and we accordingly have no hesitation in recommending him and his firm."Rodney Stock, Bishop’s Stortford
- "Jon Ablewhite of Morley, Riches and Ablewhite has provided professional services to my company for many years. This has included sales, purchasing and renting of office properties in and around Colchester. He has been very professional and thorough, combining this with an understanding of the needs of a business client such as ourselves. Together with Peter Riches, he forms a very strong and likeable team."Russell Sainty, Seaford Properties Limited
- "Being a local business in Colchester, we seek to establish relationships with local professionals in certain key areas of business. Morley Riches and Ablewhite are a professional friend of Handelsbanken and understood from a very early stage what we were looking for from their reports. They have been extremely prompt in their delivery of valuations and more than happy to discuss all aspects of the property market within our catchment area, which we find very valuable. Overall a pleasure to deal with."Russell Felstead, Handelsbanken