Our insurance services are useful for owners of all types of property for occupation or investment.
Property insurance can be a number of things, including tricky and expensive. Our years of experience in property management means we make sure that insurance is neither for our clients. In fact, we aim to make it as simple and stress free as possible. We know that every client and property is different. We work with you to ensure we secure insurance for your specific needs, by asking the right questions to discover the type of insurance relevant for you and your property.
We all know it can take just one simple incident to have devastating effects on a property. We have become thorough when it comes to ensuring our clients are not underinsuring and just as important, not over-insuring their property.
We work with insurers with a high security rating who are able to pay valid claims. We maintain open communication with them to make sure they have a solid understanding, as do we, of our clients’ property, its purpose and insurance requirements. In our experience, this is something that saves continuous arguments and discussions, particularly at the time of a claim.
Since 2005, advising and administrating property insurance has been regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Morley Riches & Ablewhite is an appointed representative of Genavco Insurance, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. As an Appointed Representative, we have access to some of the best, up to date resources, expertise and markets to provide insurance advice that continues to be relevant for our clients.
Clients choose to work with our friendly, professional team time and time again because we consistently deliver a quality service that makes their lives easier. Our plain-speaking approach ensures everyone is kept on the same page and that a project can move forward in a timely and cost-effective way.
What people say about working with us
- "Griffin Chapman has a long-standing relationship with Morley Riches & Ablewhite. Our experience is that they are highly professional, efficient and proactive. We have been pleased to recommend a number of our clients to Morley Riches & Ablewhite for assistance in property matters. The feedback that we have received has been highly positive. We have also been pleased to co-sponsor a number of successful corporate events with Morley Riches & Ablewhite over recent years."Griffin Chapman, Chartered Accountants
- "Dudley Smith Partnership has enjoyed a long and positive professional relationship with Morley Riches and Ablewhite. Their broad professional services are delivered with efficiency and they display a practical approach together with proactive client service. Our respective firms have from time to time worked jointly on projects over the years and we are pleased to recommend Morley Riches and Ablewhite when the opportunity arises."Dudley Smith Partnership
- "Morley, Riches & Ablewhite – forgettable name, but seriously unforgettable service! We engaged MRA about 3 years’ ago on recommendation. We have never regretted it. Good, practical advice on all property aspects, including new leases, professional discussions with existing Landlords and advice generally. At all times the service has been prompt, professional and cost-effective. Communication skills are first rate and we have confidence in the calibre of MRA’s team and their ability to provide commercial insight and evolve innovative win / win solutions."John May, Director, Thompson & Morgan Group Holdings Limited
- "We are very happy with the friendly, professional and pro-active commercial property management service which we receive from Jon Ablewhite and we accordingly have no hesitation in recommending him and his firm."Rodney Stock, Bishop’s Stortford
- "Jon Ablewhite of Morley, Riches and Ablewhite has provided professional services to my company for many years. This has included sales, purchasing and renting of office properties in and around Colchester. He has been very professional and thorough, combining this with an understanding of the needs of a business client such as ourselves. Together with Peter Riches, he forms a very strong and likeable team."Russell Sainty, Seaford Properties Limited
- "Being a local business in Colchester, we seek to establish relationships with local professionals in certain key areas of business. Morley Riches and Ablewhite are a professional friend of Handelsbanken and understood from a very early stage what we were looking for from their reports. They have been extremely prompt in their delivery of valuations and more than happy to discuss all aspects of the property market within our catchment area, which we find very valuable. Overall a pleasure to deal with."Russell Felstead, Handelsbanken