We offer a rent collection provision as part of our extensive property management service.
Our rent collection service is more than just financial management of your property.
We provide our clients with a detailed and efficient landlord support service. We offer regular property inspections, monitoring their condition and spotting any maintenance issues before they become serious. We know, having worked with many properties over the years, that prevention of potential damages, rather than dealing with repairs at a later date, saves our clients both time and money.
We can market your property and arrange accompanied viewings, helping you find suitable tenants. Our experience and knowledge in this area of property means we know what works and what doesn’t when it comes to managing tenant and landlord relationships. Our property management service can be all inclusive or we can provide advice and resources for a more specific part of the process. We can organise tenant references and inventories, as well as collect and transfer deposit payments and rent on your behalf.
Acting on behalf of landlords, we take away the financial pressure of managing the collection of rent from tenants. This includes paying any proceeds into their bank account and processing statements for both landlords and their advisers. With our tailor made property management software, and experienced property managers, we are primed to undertake this service for our clients, including chasing tenants for late payments.
Rent collection techniques:
- Use of bailiffs and CRAR
- Small claims procedure
- Statutory demands working with the landlord’s solicitor
Clients choose to work with our friendly, professional team time and time again because we consistently deliver a quality service that makes their lives easier. Our plain-speaking approach ensures everyone is kept on the same page and that a project can move forward in a timely and cost-effective way.
What people say about working with us
- "Griffin Chapman has a long-standing relationship with Morley Riches & Ablewhite. Our experience is that they are highly professional, efficient and proactive. We have been pleased to recommend a number of our clients to Morley Riches & Ablewhite for assistance in property matters. The feedback that we have received has been highly positive. We have also been pleased to co-sponsor a number of successful corporate events with Morley Riches & Ablewhite over recent years."Griffin Chapman, Chartered Accountants
- "Dudley Smith Partnership has enjoyed a long and positive professional relationship with Morley Riches and Ablewhite. Their broad professional services are delivered with efficiency and they display a practical approach together with proactive client service. Our respective firms have from time to time worked jointly on projects over the years and we are pleased to recommend Morley Riches and Ablewhite when the opportunity arises."Dudley Smith Partnership
- "Morley, Riches & Ablewhite – forgettable name, but seriously unforgettable service! We engaged MRA about 3 years’ ago on recommendation. We have never regretted it. Good, practical advice on all property aspects, including new leases, professional discussions with existing Landlords and advice generally. At all times the service has been prompt, professional and cost-effective. Communication skills are first rate and we have confidence in the calibre of MRA’s team and their ability to provide commercial insight and evolve innovative win / win solutions."John May, Director, Thompson & Morgan Group Holdings Limited
- "We are very happy with the friendly, professional and pro-active commercial property management service which we receive from Jon Ablewhite and we accordingly have no hesitation in recommending him and his firm."Rodney Stock, Bishop’s Stortford
- "Jon Ablewhite of Morley, Riches and Ablewhite has provided professional services to my company for many years. This has included sales, purchasing and renting of office properties in and around Colchester. He has been very professional and thorough, combining this with an understanding of the needs of a business client such as ourselves. Together with Peter Riches, he forms a very strong and likeable team."Russell Sainty, Seaford Properties Limited
- "Being a local business in Colchester, we seek to establish relationships with local professionals in certain key areas of business. Morley Riches and Ablewhite are a professional friend of Handelsbanken and understood from a very early stage what we were looking for from their reports. They have been extremely prompt in their delivery of valuations and more than happy to discuss all aspects of the property market within our catchment area, which we find very valuable. Overall a pleasure to deal with."Russell Felstead, Handelsbanken